*FREE workshops for teenagers*
*Please bring your own laptop*
*For 10-17 years old*
Workshop is in english
Location: Sony Centre, Digitales Lernzentrum Berlin
When: Saturday 9th December
After this workshop you will understand how to think about designing a voice application and be able to run it on your laptop & test it on an Alexa or Google Home.
What we'll cover in the workshop:
- Discussion about privacy & what is useful on voice
- DEMO: Collaboratively designing a voice conversation together
- HANDS ON: Making some educational flash cards or useful IoT bits & pieces
This is for you if:
- you're curious about voice & learning generally
- no technical knowledge or coding required
What you need:
Every attendee should have their own laptop, or if it is agreed between attendees to share between 2-3 kids.